High Strength Cooper Clad Iron Rod Earthing Materials
- Model NO.: GD
- Working Voltage: High Voltage
- Earthing Method: Direct Earthing Method
- Symbol: Gd
- Size: Meidum
- Trademark: Shanghai Electric
- Origin: Shanghai
- Usage: Earthing System
- Application: High-rise Buildings
- Material: Galvanized Copper
- Certification: ISO9001, Ce
- Brand: Shanghai Electric
- Specification: 1/2′′ 5/8" 3/4"
- HS Code: 85389000
Main technical parameters of cast copper grounding rod
1, the copper layer thickness of 0.254mm (UL = 0.254mm)
2, straightness error less than 1mm/m
3, copper layer plasticity: grounding rod (line) bent into a U type, the angle of the internal and external cracks without cracks;
4, a copper layer combined degrees: the adhesion tests, in addition to thumb forceps jaw occlusal flake copper layer, the remaining part of the copper steel with good, no peeling phenomenon.
1.The advanced automatic electroplating production lines and four dimensional continuous speed electroplating processes ensure the uniform coating and stable performance.
2."Accelerate corrosion experiments" are carried by China authority department with different soil types, and the service life is proven more than 40 years.
3.The factory lab is equipped with advanced analytical instruments, e.g. atomic absorption spectrophotometer, UV-Vis spectrophotometer, conductivity meter, COD meter, PH meter etc. analyzed instruments. It also includes Metallurgical Microscopy, universal testing machine, Salt Spray test chamber, and thickness tester etc. These instruments can analyze and test dozens of technical parameters during the plating production process, which ensures the reliable electroplating process.
Copper bonded steel earth rod
Materrial:99.9% copper and low carbon steel
Size:3/8".1/2". 5/8". 3/4". 1"
Length:1200mm, 1500mm, 2500mm, 3000mm
1. Advanced four dimensional continuous electroplating.
2. Uniform plating over 10mil.
3. Better resist corrosion allowing for a 30-years service life in most soils.
4. The electrical conductivity is more than 20%.